Improving Customer Experience
and its positive impact on
become SALES KILLERS?
How to motivate AGENTS to
a key decision for
your contact centre?
6th Annual Optimizing Contact Centres Summit
will address the latest topics such as how to transform the future of customer experience in this new digital world, the pros and cons of cloud-based contact centre, the future of self-services, advantages of a speech driven IVR, how to drive revenues with NPS and efficiency with First Call Resolution and many other interesting challenges and issues.
- Understand the importance of customer services in Contact Centres and its impact on loyalty and customer satisfaction
- Hear about new technologies and methods used in Contact Centres
- Discover the effectiveness of speech analytics, gamification, voice biometrics, First Call Resolution and other technics in Contact Centres
- Analyze the reason of inbound calls and methods of eliminating the unnecessary calls
- Explore the future of self-services and implementing an effective self-serve strategy
- Learn how to motivate the agents in the Contact Centre
- Gain insight how to transform the future of Customer Experience in this new digital world
- Determine technologies which are simplifying the contact center environment
- Find methods how to deliver the right information in the right time through the right channel
The importance of customer services and the effectiveness of contact centres is currently crossing all businesses and industries. Effective CRM is necessary for achieving satisfaction and loyalty of the customers and that’s the goal of every company. The impact of technological innovations is effecting every industry around the globe and contact centres are not an exception.
At the 6th Annual Optimizing Contact Centres Summit you will find out how to transform the future of customer experience in this new digital world, the pros and cons of cloud-based contact centre, the future of self-services, advantages of a speech driven IVR, how to drive revenues with NPS and efficiency with First Call Resolution, how to use voice biometrics, how to motivate agents and cut costs in your contact centre and many other topics. Join this event and you will meet the professionals from different industries and the leading companies on the market such as Barclays, Swisscom, TalkTalk, DHL Express, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, NH Hotels, Orange, Virgin Media, Melia Hotels and others.
Expected attendees will be Members of Board, Vice Presidents, Directors, Head and Senior Managers from telecom, banking, hospitality and retail industry involved in:
VP of Customer Care, Head of Strategy & Business Planning, Contact Center SME,
Customer Service / Club Director BeNeLux
DHL Express Worldwide
Head of Domain, Global Customer Service Systems
Head of Retail Telephony
Enjoy over 10 hours of networking with industry peers
Barclays, Orange, Virgin Media, Nestle, Deutsche Telecom, NH Hotels, and more...
11 case studies from keynote speakers from Fortune 500 companies
Interactive panel discussion, roundtable discussion and speed networking session