See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Keeping up with the customers – Anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Visual customer engagement leading the way of a new era of contact centres
- Is real-time, on-demand access to agents becoming a norm in 2020?
- What are the most effective AI-based tools and solutions for contact centres?
- Analytics becoming the driving force in all contact centres
- Contact centres and the importance of navigating between multiple channels with ease
- Predicting customer behaviour with AI to handle customer expectations more effectively
- Which channels are most profitable? Measurement of interactions, holding competitive advantage
11th Annual Optimising Contact Centres Summit has been designed to cover the latest trends and challenges regarding new AI-based tools and strategies in contact centres, self-service, opportunities and weaknesses of inhousing vs. outsourcing of call centre activities, data analytics, the importance of people aspect and many others. At our contact centre event you will hear from leading banks, telcos, airlines, hotels, retailers and other companies internationally that have managed to provide best-in-class service to their customers.
At this contact centre conference, leaders of top players in the cross-industry will share their valuable insights and solutions for challenges we are all facing. Take advantage of networking opportunities ensured by limited seats of this event and join us in order to share ideas with like-minded people, gain inspiration, learn from experienced C-level executives and establish important business contacts!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking, telecommunication, pharmaceutical, aviation, hospitality, retail and automotive industries involved in:
- Contact Centre
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Self Service
- Customer Care
- Customer Operations
- Customer Support
- Customer Contact
- Complaints Management
- Digital Care
- Digital Channels
- Social Care
- Social Media (Servicing)
6 October 2020 – 15.00 – 17.00
Customer Service and Customer Support Post Pandemic
- How will customer service be changed?
- Adapting to higher demands on online platforms
- Possibilities for improvement in digital service
- Mapping the change in customer behaviour
- Where do we move from here?
Applying the current Digital trends
- What are the benefits of AI in customer experience?
- How do you measure success of digital customer experience?
- Can you profit from information gathered though chatbots?
- What are the risks of adopting vs. not adopting AI in customer support cycle?
- Will data driven CX still be relevant in the future?