See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Chatbots capturing the data from interactions for further analytics
- Digital transformation of the contact centre to achieve personalisation
- Cost reduction through self-service
- Boosting agent performance and productivity with recognition
- Building and omni-channel contact centre
- Effective social care
- AI – Assisted Intelligence – supporting agents with virtual assistants
- Predictive analytics building a knowledge base for continuous improvement
- AI handling repetitive tasks, AI as a means of enhancing the role of agents rather than replacing them
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking, telecommunication, pharmaceutical, aviation, hospitality, retail and automotive industries involved in:
- Contact Centre
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Self Service
- Customer Care
- Customer Operations
- Customer Support
- Customer Contact
- Omni channel
- Complaints Management
- Digital Care
- Digital Channels
- Social Care
- Social Media (Servicing)
1 October 2019 – 15.00 – 16.00
Technology in Customer Experience World
- Understand the benefits of automated customer care
- What is the best chat box for customer service?
- The importance of your investment, being innovative and staying ahead of your competitors
- How to show that technology investments are functioning for your organisation?
- The machine will not replace the human. How is your business coping with it?
1 October 2019 – 16:00 – 17:00
Data and Data Management
- How to understand your customers through data?
- Do data and big data have the potential to change the way companies manage customer relationships?
- How can team within your company maximise from information gathered through chatbots?
- What is the best way to collect data from multiple sources in order to gain new insights into your customers´ needs?
- Online and offline data collection and using the data to its full potential