11th Annual Optimising Contact Centres Summit
6 - 8 October 2020 | Vienna / Online
11th Annual Optimising Contact Centres Summit has been designed to cover the latest trends and challenges regarding new AI-based tools and strategies in contact centres, self-service, opportunities and weaknesses of inhousing vs. outsourcing of call centre activities, data analytics, the importance of people aspect and many others. At our contact centre event you will hear from leading banks, telcos, airlines, hotels, retailers and other companies internationally that have managed to provide best-in-class service to their customers.
At this contact centre conference, leaders of top players in the cross-industry will share their valuable insights and solutions for challenges we are all facing. Take advantage of networking opportunities ensured by limited seats of this event and join us in order to share ideas with like-minded people, gain inspiration, learn from experienced C-level executives and establish important business contacts!
Looking to present your product or solution
on a webinar to hundreds of professionals?
Will Be Discussed
- Keeping up with the customers – Anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Visual customer engagement leading the way of a new era of contact centres
- Is real-time, on-demand access to agents becoming a norm in 2020?
- What are the most effective AI-based tools and solutions for contact centres?
- Analytics becoming the driving force in all contact centres
- Contact centres and the importance of navigating between multiple channels with ease
- Predicting customer behaviour with AI to handle customer expectations more effectively
- Which channels are most profitable? Measurement of interactions, holding competitive advantage
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: