- Transforming customer service in a shifting world
- What impact does the robotic technology have on the evolution of contact centres?
- How to ensure a seamless experience regardless of the channel?
- Why employee engagement, staff turnover reduction and development of future strategies are a key point to have in mind for business?
- Equipping agents with the skills, autonomy and expertise to embrace customers’ requirements
- How to enhance agents’ satisfaction and increase their feedback in turbulent times
- How to continuously improve customer journey?
- Optimising contact centres’ capacity to keep up in the post-pandemic world
12th Annual Optimising
Contact Centres Summit
6 - 7 October 2021 | Vienna
Hot topics that will be discussed at this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”It was a very fruitful session which provided me with overall 360 degree knowledge about the contact centres of today and tomorrowHead of Contact Centres at Raiffeisen Bank
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference