- Creating a client centric service model by closing the complaints logistics
- Is my contact centre ready for the cloud?
- How we use AI and build customer satisfaction and employee engagement
- From call center to customer engagement center
- How to boos profitability of a contact center?
- The new open digital experience standard applied for contact center in the omnichannel mix
SEE THE PREVIOUS SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
CONFERENCE TOPICS 2022
LOOK AT THE TOPICS THAT WERE DISCUSSED
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from the banking, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, retail, aviation, hospitality and automotive industries involved in:
- Chief Customer Officer
- Contact Centre
- Digital Contact Service
- Call Centre
- Customer Support
- Customer Service/Client Service
- Self Service
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Customer Operations
- Digital Care
- Digital Channels
How to Boost Profitability of a Contact Centre?
• Growth in sales
• Decrease of low value contacts
• Excellent customer experience
• It’s all about people
Creating a Client Centric Service Model by Closing the Complaints Loops
The presentation explores the fundamental role of complaints handling in transitioning to a client centric service model. It details how a centralized and clear approach to complaints handling will improve lagging information on key metrics and how it can be leveraged to structurally improve services and processes in Contact Center and Operations departments.
• In complex organizations, centralizing complaints handling can improve lagging performance on key metrics
• A centralized complaints unit can play a larger role in creating a client centric service model and org. structure
• Embedding it at the heart of your service model enables structural insights into service and process performance, employee challenges and the effectiveness of your digital channels
• Acting on these insights and thus closing the complaints loop is an essential step in moving to a client centric model
Is My Contact Centre Ready for the Cloud?
Cloud technology is at the centre of most organization’s IT discussions but are you ready to make the move? David will cover all aspects of the decision-making process including the pros and cons and maybe help you decide.
David St. John RICHARDS
The New Open Digital Experience Standard Applied for Contact Center in the Omnichannel mix
The presentation will discuss the state of the art “Open Digital Experience” standard and address communication collectively with the customer and the partners of the ecosystem wherein the contact center is part of the omnichannel mix.
• Communication life cycle transformation with story characters
• Attractive communication with gamification elements
• Applied personalized and empathic elements that listen & capture customers’ behaviors
• Adapt customer through trust elements
From Call Center to Customer Engagement Center
We will guide you through our experience in the changing the concept of the Contact Center and implementation of the new strategy with the help of the technology.
• Creating the strategy
• New purpose and value drivers
• People and Technology
• Remote sales
”Impressive companies presenting as well as a very good mixture of topics. High quality of presentations within a small group allow for a lot of networking.– VP Global Talent Acquisition & Engagement, Swarovski