- Transforming customer service in a shifting world
- What impact does the robotic technology have on the evolution of contact centres?
- How to ensure a seamless experience regardless of the channel?
- Why employee engagement, staff turnover reduction and development of future strategies are a key point to have in mind for business?
- Equipping agents with the skills, autonomy and expertise to embrace customers’ requirements
- How to enhance agents’ satisfaction and increase their feedback in turbulent times
- How to continuously improve customer journey?
- Optimising contact centres’ capacity to keep up in the post-pandemic world
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hot topics that will be discussed at this annual
Unprecedented and fast-moving events have marked the evolution of contact centres. Alongside rapidly evolving technologies a profound industry transformation has been accelerated.
What will be the driver of the technological shift? Why is employee engagement a key point in the company’s strategy plans and why is important to enhance customer agents’ autonomy? How can organisations enhance customer experience and increase satisfaction? How to be proactive and why resiliency plan is a must? The 12th Annual Optimising Contact Centres Summit has been designed to guide you through the latest topics and trends that are altering the current state of the contact centres’ field. This highly interactive business conference will provide you with answers and solutions to keep you and your business up-to-date.
Come and learn from the top industry players who through real case studies, industry insights and interactive discussions will share their experience. Do not miss your chance to enjoy limited seats and the opportunity to exchange ideas and network with senior-level decision-makers.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, retail, aviation, hospitality and automotive industries involved in:
- Chief Customer Officer
- Contact Centre
- Digital Contact Service
- Call Centre
- Customer Support
- Customer Service/Client Service
- Self Service
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Customer Operations
- Digital Care
- Digital Channels
- Social Care
”Extremely insightful and valuable exchange! Thank you very much for bringing us togetherHead of Contact Centre Capabilities at Allianz