• Growth in sales
• Decrease of low value contacts
• Excellent customer experience
• It’s all about people
SAMPLE OF KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND THEIR CASE STUDIES
How to Boost Profitability of a Contact Centre?
• Growth in sales
Creating a Client Centric Service Model by Closing the Complaints Loops
The presentation explores the fundamental role of complaints handling in transitioning to a client centric service model. It details how a centralized and clear approach to complaints handling will improve lagging information on key metrics and how it can be leveraged to structurally improve services and processes in Contact Center and Operations departments.
• In complex organizations, centralizing complaints handling can improve lagging performance on key metrics
• A centralized complaints unit can play a larger role in creating a client centric service model and org. structure
• Embedding it at the heart of your service model enables structural insights into service and process performance, employee challenges and the effectiveness of your digital channels
• Acting on these insights and thus closing the complaints loop is an essential step in moving to a client centric model
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
David St. John RICHARDS
Is My Contact Centre Ready for the Cloud?
Cloud technology is at the centre of most organization’s IT discussions but are you ready to make the move? David will cover all aspects of the decision-making process including the pros and cons and maybe help you decide.
From Call Center to Customer Engagement Center
We will guide you through our experience in the changing the concept of the Contact Center and implementation of the new strategy with the help of the technology.
• Creating the strategy
• New purpose and value drivers
• People and Technology
• Remote sales
The New Open Digital Experience Standard Applied for Contact Center in the Omnichannel mix
The presentation will discuss the state of the art “Open Digital Experience” standard and address communication collectively with the customer and the partners of the ecosystem wherein the contact center is part of the omnichannel mix.
• Communication life cycle transformation with story characters
• Attractive communication with gamification elements
• Applied personalized and empathic elements that listen & capture customers’ behaviors
• Adapt customer through trust elements
”Impressive companies presenting as well as a very good mixture of topics. High quality of presentations within a small group allow for a lot of networking.– VP Global Talent Acquisition & Engagement, Swarovski
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference